Health and Wellness Committee
What we are about:
Our Committee Objective is to promote a healthy lifestyle for all of our district employees.
Why we are doing Wellness Wednesdays:
We think that giving you a chance to build a stronger community with your coworkers in and through these activities will create an even more amazing atmosphere here in the MCSD. We are focused on growing .......
- What: Nutrition & Cooking Classes
- When: Wednesdays during January at 4pm
- Where: District Service Center
- Cost: Free
- Why: To Learn About Healthy Options and Easy Ways to Take a Step Towards a Healthy Lifestyle!
- What to Bring: Yourself and the Questions you have. A way to take notes is always a great thing to have.
We look forward to having you join us!
If you would like to sign up click HERE
Upcoming Wellness Wednesday Activities
November: Beginner Yoga
December: No Wellness Wednesday
January: Free Health Screenings & Nutrition Class
February: Meditation Class
March: Intermediate Yoga
April: Massage Raffles
May: Super Prize Drawings!
How do I win a Super Prize?
Attend any Wellness Wendesday event and you will be put into a drawing for the Super Prizes! The more events you attend, the more chances you have to win! You will be able to win other prizes even if you do not win the Mega Prize!
Want to know more? Head over to our Wellness Wednesday page to get the scoop!